{ pondering }

Sunday, November 4

I've came to the conclusion this past week. I need to change some things more I want to change some things. Lately I've been struggling with accepting things I can't control. I don't have many friends who I feel like I can confide in and I don't want to burden the one person who is the closest to me with every little problem, issue or insecurity I have. 

With that said I also want to start new things. Grow and adapt on my own. Try new things & create things. I want to pursue actually pursue my hobbies not dabble and push aside because I don't feel I have the time to do them. I have tons of ideas for my Etsy shop and the materials, a camera that sits most of the time and desire to be crafty. I just keep telling myself some day I'll have the time. Wishful thinking because in the end if I dont make the time I never will have the time or use it effectively.

So this is a list of what I want to try to accomplish or achieve is this:
1- Pull down my craft materials & start working on new things
2- learn more about my camera and using the functions. To get better at taking photos in a sense
3- exercise, exercise, exercise. Motivation is a key factor
4- to let certain things be and not let those things stress me out
5- believe in myself more
6- love myself for who I am. Stop comparing myself to others
7- Cherish those people who have accepted me as a friend 
8- be the best Mom I can be to my three children
9-continue my blog on a regular basis
10- enjoy every day 

i know I just seemed to ramble on but if I don't write this down now I won't later. I won't try to achieve any of this and it will be one more thing I think about out but put no action towards.






No comments: